With as little as eight hours’ notice, AirSprint Fractional Owners are guaranteed an aircraft at their preferred departure airport, ready and waiting to take them to their destination. For airport locations within AirSprint’s extensive Primary Service Area, there are never charges for positioning or dead-heading aircraft.
Owners enjoy two convenient ways to book a flight with AirSprint:
- Call AirSprint’s 24-hour Flight Control Centre toll-free to speak with a personal flight coordinator. Our professional coordinators will take all of the information over the phone and confirm all the details.
- Book online through the Flight Booking link in AirSprint’s Owners’ Lounge (coming soon!). You can generate a trip quotation prior to booking, save the quote and convert it into a booking at a later time, or simply book the flight right away. Once your booking is entered into the system, you’ll receive a confirmation email to ensure all details were captured correctly.
To book a flight, AirSprint requires the following information:
- Type of aircraft requested—Pilatus PC-12 or Citation XL/S
- Departure location—city or airport
- Destination—city or airport
- Desired travel time—either preferred departure time or target time of arrival at the final destination
- Number of passengers on board and their names
- Contact information for lead passenger
- If travelling cross-border into or out of the US, Mexico, or the Caribbean, we also require the following for all passengers:
- Full legal name (as it appears on the passport)
- Passport number and expiry date
- Destination address
- Country of residence
- Any additional catering desired on board the flight
- Any ground transportation to be arranged either prior to departure or upon arrival
- Any other special requirements that will make the trip more comfortable