Anticipating a Smooth Ride in 2013
Things are looking up in the economy - and at AirSprint.
With the outcome of the recent United States Presidential election, improvements in the Canadian energy and U.S. technology sectors, and...
Private aviation compresses time. We are ready to react to YOUR schedule, while providing the utmost in safety, security and personalized customer service. With AirSprint's fractional ownership options, the benefits of flying privately are more accessible than ever.
• Guaranteed departure times with as little as 8 hours' notice
• Access to airports which are not supported by commercial air carriers
• Depart and arrive closer to your departure and arrival points, avoiding congested commercial airports
• Bookings are made on your schedule through our 24/7 client services department
Time savings and productivity
• Avoid check-in, security and customs lines
• Achieve more face time in branch offices and major project sites
• Drive top line growth and benefit from personal interaction with clients and prospects
• Spend less time flying so you have more time to honor your personal commitments
• Maximize your productivity as well as the productivity of you executive team
Security and Privacy
• Fly out of full service FBOs offering executive services and convenient parking
• Experience the most secure, intimate and productive environment available when in flight
AirSprint's Fractional Owners purchase an undivided interest in a specific serial numbered aircraft, Cessna Citation CJ2+. The aircraft and share size are determined based on an evaluation of the regular routes and number of hours that the Fractional Owner generally flies in a given year. While the interest is in a specific aircraft, Fractional Owners have access to the entire fractional fleet, providing them with enhanced travel flexibility.
• Fractional Owners purchase the size of interest that suits their needs - a 1/8 interest equals 100 hours of occupied flight time.
• Predictable monthly management fees cover all fixed operating costs such as: pilot's salaries, insurance and dispatch services.
• Owners are charged variable fees only when they are onboard the aircraft. There are no additional charges for empty legs or aircraft positioning.
• Fractional Owners gain additional flexibility through AirSprint's interchange policy, providing access to all aircraft types within the fleet.
• Fractional Owners are guaranteed a departure time from their preferred location with only 8 hours' notice.
• Fractional Owners with a 1/8 interest (or larger) are given priority for travel on peak travel days (statutory holidays).
• The AirSprint Primary Service Area includes the 48 contiguous United States, as well as the 10 Canadian provinces (excluding Territories).
Fractional Ownership allows you to experience all of the advantages of owning your own aircraft at a fraction of the cost and with none of the hassle.
AirSprint's Fractional Owners purchase an undivided interest in a specific serial-numbered aircraft. The interest may be in a new aircraft, or it may be a pre-owned interest in one of our in-service fleet. The appropriate share size is determined based on an evaluation of the regular routes and number of hours that the Fractional Owner generally flies in a given year; usually 1/8 (100 hours) or 1/4 (200 hours) of an aircraft is appropriate, though interest sizes range from 1/16 (50 hours) to ½ (400 hours). While the interest is in a specific aircraft, Fractional Owners have access to the entire fractional fleet, providing them with enhanced travel flexibility. Fractional Owners are charged only for their occupied flying hours, not for any hours required to bring the aircraft to them.
In short, a Fractional Owner realizes all of the benefits of private aviation—time savings, convenience, security and safety—at a fraction of the cost of full aircraft ownership.
There are three different fees involved in owning a fractional interest.
1. Capital cost. Fractional Owners are required to purchase an interest in an aircraft. The asset qualifies for a 25% CCA pool. Should you decide to exit the program, the fair market value of your capital at the time of sale will be returned, less a 5% remarketing fee.
2. Monthly Management Fees. Fractional Owners are billed Monthly Management Fees which cover the general fix operating costs of the aircraft. Examples include:
• Dispatch and Client Services
• Pilot Salaries and Training
• Maintenance Staff
3. Variable-Rate Fees. Fractional Owners are charged an hourly rate for each occupied hour that they use the aircraft. The hourly fees are chargeable per flight hour to the nearest 1/10 of an hour and apply only to the actual flying time. This is calculated as wheels up to wheels down, plus .2 hours for taxis and takes-off. There are never any additional fees for aircraft positioning or empty fly.
4. Client Requested Services. Fractional Owners regularly request additional services such as ground transportation and catering. These services can be requested at any time prior to a flight and are charged as incurred.
In each aircraft type AirSprint sells fractions ranging from 1/16 (50 hours) to ½ (400 hours). If you have a need greater than 400 hours we can typically structure a custom solution to meet your needs. The amount of hours you purchase is based on annual use.
AirSprint Fractional Owners benefit from a carry forward policy that allows unused hours to be carried forward for one year. These hours can be used after a client has used their annual allocated hours.
AirSprint's professional Business Development Team will assist you in evaluating the number of hour you require for the flights you anticipate over 12 months. The size of your interest can be right sized over time to meet changing requirements.
AirSprint has a wide range of solutions to make sure you can meet your travel requirements. These will vary depending on weather you have a short term or long term need for additional hours. AirSprint tracks your flying profile and will initiate a conversation prior to you running out of hours on your account.
That's one of the major benefits of fractional ownership: having an interest in one aircraft gives our Fractional Owners access to the entire fleet. Being an AirSprint Fractional Owner guarantees you that an equivalent aircraft will be dispatched to complete your flight, no matter where you are in the primary service area, or where your aircraft may be.
Our Owner Services Team is available to personally assist you in booking flights 24/7/365. They go above and beyond to ensure that you have the best possible experience on your flight. Should you desire any special catering or require ground transportation standing by when you arrive at your destination, this team can make it happen!
AirSprint has also had the fortune to attract, train and retain a stellar team of Pilots and First Officers. Always making safety their first priority, our air crews regularly receive accolades from AirSprint Owners for their first-class service and professional demeanor.
In the event that you have a question or concern regarding an invoice, our Accounting department is always ready to answer your questions, or provide you with additional information.
AirSprint's Management Team is also available to speak with you at any time.
AirSprint Fractional Owners benefit from an eight hour guaranteed response time for standard bookings within the Primary Service Area.
No. AirSprint operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
For those clients who own a 1/16th interest, there are 20 reserve days during which our guaranteed response time is not in effect. On these days 1/16th Fractional Owners may be asked to be flexible with their departure times to accommodate peak demand travel.
It depends on the schedule. The use of more than one aircraft at a time is not contractually guaranteed. If it is determined to be feasible within the operations schedule, multiple aircraft use may be granted.
AirSprint Fractional Owners enter into an Operational Lease with AirSprint that is evergreen in nature. Fractional Owners can choose to exit the program at any time using AirSprint as the exclusive broker for the sale of their interest.
After 60 months from the purchase of a new interest, AirSprint has the option (but not the obligation) to sell the aircraft and offer the Fractional Owners an interest in a newer, similar aircraft. The Fractional Owner of the interest can transition to the new aircraft or exit the program with their pro-rata proceeds from the sale of the aircraft, less 5% brokerage fee.