JOB POSTING | March 9, 2022
Position: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - M2
Reporting to: Director, Maintenance
Location: Calgary, Alberta
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint's introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians' personal and professional lives. We do this with values of "Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community."
AirSprint's mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost personalized for their individual needs.
The Big Picture:
Have your career take off with us! AirSprint is looking for skilled Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join our Calgary Maintenance Team. AirSprint prioritizes safety, dispatch reliability, and efficiency; we ensure that every airplane in the fleet is maintained in excellent mechanical condition.
To be successful in the AME - M2 role, you will have:
- TCCA M2 AME License
- Canadian Passport
- Driver's License
We think you’ll like working for us because:
- We care about your health and well-being and offer an employee assistance program, extended health care benefits, dental and vision benefits and paid time off.
- We value your contribution to our success and provide a competitive salary and an RRSP matching program.
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goals and with a passion for excellence.
- We offer family and friends flight benefits.
- We respect, honour, and celebrate the diversity of our employees as we know our differences make us better. Our core value of "Community" means we’re focused on equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
We would like to invite you to apply for our position of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - M2 and have your career take off with us. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email only.
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DOWNLOAD AME CAREER GUIDE