Job Posting | September 21, 2020
Position: Director of Business Development - East
Reporting to: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Location: Montreal, Quebec or Toronto, Ontario or Calgary, Alberta
As a member of the Business Development team, the individual will contribute to the overall sales and marketing success of AirSprint. You will consider the company's overall goals in all actions and be a positive role model for all AirSprint staff in adhering to the AirSprint Code of Conduct, the Management Guiding Principles, and promoting AirSprint's Vision and Values.
To be successful in this role, it is an absolute requirement that you are bilingual, have previous and significant experience working with high-net-worth Canadians, and a pre-existing network within this group.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and growing (individually and in partnership with the other AirSprint Business Development Directors) AirSprint fractional share sales in eastern Canada
- Meeting/exceeding your regional sales targets
- Networking in the C-Suite environment in all sectors of the business community
- Understanding the eastern Canada market and competitive landscape
- Understanding AirSprint's product offerings, value proposition, and client contracts
- Creating proper expectations of the AirSprint experience
- Ensuring a positive reputation of AirSprint in the market
- Abiding by company manuals, policies, and procedures
- Using analytical and strategic skills to assess and develop the eastern market
- Tracking and development of Strategic Sales and Marketing Plans
- Maintaining detailed record-keeping in AirSprint's Salesforce CRM database for all prospect interactions
- Representing AirSprint's Corporate Values and best interests at all times
- Managing and directing future based marketing/demand-driven campaigns and events in the region
- Driving PR activities to increase brand awareness in the region
- All other reasonable duties and tasks as may be requested from time to time to support the goals and objectives of AirSprint
Interested applicants should submit a resume by email only. Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.