JOB POSTING | July 12, 2021
Position: Flight Supporter
Reporting to: Operations Control Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
An AirSprint Flight Supporter is considered one of the Aircrew working from the ground to ensure everything runs smoothly and the entire flight is set up for success. From making flight plans, booking crew travel and accommodation to global logistics, our Flight Supporters take the upmost care of our Fractional Owners and pilots. Flight Supporter with AirSprint is a dynamic, exciting and rewarding role making it happen day in and day out.
Advantages of being an AirSprint Flight Supporter:
- Engage in diverse and challenging work
- Build a long-lasting, rewarding career
- Interaction with diverse and multidisciplinary roles
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package and retirement plan matching
The primary focus of the Flight Supporter is to ensure logistics for each flight are efficiently organized and entered into the operations software system. Equally important, flight support offers direct support to the Pilot-in Command and Integrated Operations Control Centre by preparing flight plans, weather briefs, and ops alerts. This position proactively creates group awareness of changing operational environments and adjusts services to the PIC and the aircraft in response. Additionally, the Flight Supporter ensures trip itineraries and support documents are effectively communicated to aircrew.
- High school graduation, or equivalent
- Successful completion of Transport Canada written examinations for Commercial Pilot Aeroplanes (CPAER) and Instrument Rating (INRAT), or the Flight Dispatcher Generic Written Examinations (FDOPS & FDMET) considered an asset
- Experience with flight planning techniques, tools, and software, inclusive of understanding weather, NOTAMs, aircraft performance, and weight & balance implications considered an asset
- Knowledge of Transport Canada (TC) regulations & standards for CARs 601, 602, 604, 605, 604, & 704
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a high skill level in the following competencies: attention to detail, discipline, time management and teamwork
Interested applicants should submit a resume by email only. Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.