JOB POSTING | August 31, 2022
Position: Maintenance Parts and Materials Representative
Reporting to: Director, Maintenance
Location: Mississauga, Ontario & Calgary, Alberta
Type: Full-Time / Permanent
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint's introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians' personal and professional lives. We do this with values of "Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community."
AirSprint's mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost personalized for their individual needs.
The Big Picture:
Have your career take off with us! We are currently looking for a motivated and diligent individual to join our team as Maintenance Parts and Materials Representative. The Maintenance Parts and Materials Representative coordinates the purchase of aircraft parts and materials as required by the maintenance department.
In this role you will:
- Manage procurement of parts and materials to support the maintenance department.
- Be responsible for warranty claims and core returns.
- Ensure all parts received conform to the regulations and are accompanied with the correct certification.
- Maintain the department’s Purchase Order system.
- Manage shipping and receiving. This includes potentially driving to and from delivery service locations like FedEx and Purolator.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least one year of related experience in administration or supply chain management/logistics.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license, with no suspensions and minimal infractions.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 45 lbs.
- Proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous aviation industry experience.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Prioritize organization and have a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload independently
- Are committed to continuous improvement
- Have great judgement and problem-solving skills
- Are highly self-motivated, and driven to achieve goals
We think you’ll like working for us because:
- We care about your health and well-being and offer an employee assistance program, extended health care benefits, dental and vision benefits and paid time off.
- We value your contribution to our success and provide a competitive salary and an RRSP matching program.
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goals and with a passion for excellence.
- We offer family and friends flight benefits.
- We respect, honour, and celebrate the diversity of our employees as we know our differences make us better. Our core value of "Community" means we’re focused on equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
We would like to invite you to apply for our position of Maintenance Parts and Materials Representative and have your career take off with us. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email only.
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DOWNLOAD AME CAREER GUIDE