Job Posting | September 2, 2020
Position: Maintenance Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to: Director, Maintenance
Location: Calgary, Alberta
AirSprint Inc. currently has an immediate opening for a motivated and energetic individual to join our team as Maintenance Quality Assurance Manager. The Maintenance Quality Assurance Manager is responsible to the PRM and is assigned the management functions of the company Quality Assurance Program.
Scope and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the Quality Assurance Program, carry out the duties of the program as described in the MCM, MPM and ensure the program meets the applicable regulatory and company requirements.
- Ensure that all policy, procedures and functions defined within company manuals are accomplished in accordance with the applicable regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out duties as required by the SMS program.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the DOM.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering diploma (or equivalence)
- Meet the requirements of CAR 706.03 (1)(b)(c) and 573.03 (1)(c)(d)
- M1 or M2 AME license (M2 preferred)
- Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of the CARs
- Experience working under CAR 604,704, and 573
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a valid Canadian Passport
- Must have a good driver abstract with minimal infractions
- Must have a vehicle for transportation to and from work
- Must have a clean background check with no criminal record
TBD based on experience.
Interested applicants should submit a resume by email only. Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.