JOB POSTING | July 4, 2022
Position: Maintenance Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to: Director, Maintenance
Location: Calgary, Alberta
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint's introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians' personal and professional lives. We do this with values of "Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community."
AirSprint's mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost personalized for their individual needs.
The Big Picture:
Have your career take off with us! We are currently looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join our team as Maintenance Quality Assurance Manager. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible to the PRM and is assigned the company's Quality Assurance Program management functions. AirSprint prioritizes safety, dispatch reliability, and efficiency; we ensure that every airplane in the fleet is maintained in excellent mechanical condition.
In this role you will:
- Manage the Quality Assurance Program, carry out the duties of the program as described in the MCM, MPM, and ensure the program meets the applicable regulatory and company requirements.
- Ensure that all policy, procedures and functions defined within company manuals are accomplished in accordance with the applicable regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out duties as required by the SMS program.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the DOM.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Meet the requirements of CAR 706.03 (1)(b)(c) and 573.03 (1)(c)(d)
- M1 or M2 AME license (M2 preferred)
- Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of the CARs
- Experience working under CAR 604,704, and 573
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a valid Passport
- Must have a good driver abstract with minimal infractions
- Must have a vehicle for transportation to and from work
- Must have a clean background check with no criminal record
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Proficient with computers, including use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Committed to continuous improvement
We think you’ll like working for us because:
- We care about your health and well-being and offer an employee assistance program, extended health care benefits, dental and vision benefits and paid time off.
- We value your contribution to our success and provide a competitive salary and an RRSP matching program.
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goals and with a passion for excellence.
- We offer family and friends flight benefits.
- We respect, honour, and celebrate the diversity of our employees as we know our differences make us better. Our core value of "Community" means we’re focused on equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
We would like to invite you to apply for our position of Maintenance Quality Assurance Manager and have your career take off with us. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email only.
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DOWNLOAD AME CAREER GUIDE