JOB POSTING | October 4, 2021
Position: Recruiter - 12 month contract
Reporting to: HR Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
As a Recruiter, you will develop and execute our overall recruiting strategy to help us scale our business and source, assess, and onboard exceptional talent. You will use proactive, innovative techniques as you lead our full cycle recruitment process. You’re a natural relationship builder, an innovator, a team player, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Design strategy, assess recruitment needs and advise hiring managers on innovative and inclusive recruitment strategies;
- Suggest opportunities to increase AirSprint’s brand awareness;
- Leverage an agile approach to quickly deliver results in collaboration with hiring managers;
- Provide expertise into an effective, bias-free applicant tracking process;
- Source candidates based on defined job descriptions;
- Review resumes, shortlist, schedule interviews and facilitate the interview and selection process;
- Coordinate offer negotiations and provide effective closing strategies;
- Respond to candidates’ questions and ensure they have the right information to make an informed decision;
- Support onboarding of new employees, working collaboratively with hiring managers and their teams;
- Manage recruitment records.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management;
- At least five years of experience in full-cycle recruitment;
- At least three years of process management experience in your recruiting role;
- Proficiency using applicant tracking systems;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Love to proactively network and build strong business relationships;
- Use creative and innovative approaches in searching out top talent;
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment;
- Are a humble team player and are ready to pitch in wherever you’re needed;
- Use data to drive your decisions;
- Are a stickler for quality in everything you do;
- Focus on getting things right, down to the last detail;
- Love providing exceptional customer service;
- Easily learn new software, processes, and tasks.
Bonus points if you have:
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation;
- Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR) designation;
- Previous recruitment experience in the aviation industry;
- HR generalist experience.
We think you’ll like working for us because:
- We care about your health and well-being and offer an employee assistance program, extended health care benefits, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, and unpaid leave options
- We value your contribution to our success and provide a competitive salary and an RRSP matching program
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goal and with a passion for excellence
- We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive culture and understand that our differences make us stronger as individuals and as a company
A passion for aviation and for providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint’s introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to the personal and professional lives of successful Canadians. We do this with values of “Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community”.
AirSprint’s mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry leading safety standards, exceptional turnkey service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost, and personalized for their individual needs.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email only. Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.