We're fortunate to have an outstanding group of Fractional Owners who we've worked with to ensure their family, friends, and business colleagues have been able to get to their desired location in a safe and secure environment over the last few weeks. Our team has been in constant communication with our Fractional Owners via phone, email, and direct communication with our President, as to ensure that we can best support them and to ensure they're informed, comfortable, and able to use their jet when needed.
Below are some of the steps we've taken as an organization to mitigate the risks and ensure the safe arrival of our guests:
- All aircraft are disinfected following every flight. Of note, our Legacy 450 aircraft are also equipped with medical-grade HEPA filters, which remove the majority of contaminants from the air.
- Our Flight Operations team has been monitoring information daily from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Health Canada, the WHO, Transport Canada, and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to ensure that we are only flying to safe locations.
- We have reduced pilot commercial airline travel by 80% and eliminated public ground transportation for our pilots in order to reduce exposure to higher risk environments.
- Along with a company-wide directive to avoid all non-essential travel, every AirSprint employee is currently rotating through a schedule to allow for a precautionary 14-day self-isolation period to ensure maximum health when interacting with guests.
- We have strengthened our business continuity plan to ensure that our Owner Services team and Operations centre can work remotely from home. This has allowed our operations to continue, as usual, ensuring our Fractional Owners receive the same level of service, and our employees are safe.
- Understanding the true risks associated with the virus is important, and we are in regular contact with a Certified Aviation Medical Examiner who is working with the AirSprint team as questions arise.
As the pandemic continues to change, we will be prepared to help our Fractional Owners with all of their private aviation needs. We're very thankful for their trust and support. Should you wish to learn more about our response, please contact us at 1.877.588.2344 or FlyASP@AirSprint.com