JOB POSTING | Ongoing
Position: Personal Concierge
Reporting to: Owner Services Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Type: Full-Time / Permanent
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint's introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians' personal and professional lives. We do this with values of "Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community."
AirSprint's mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost personalized for their individual needs.
The Big Picture:
Have your career take off with us! As a Personal Concierge with our Owner Services team, you are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service through accurately and proactively raising Owners’ trip requests, and ensuring these bookings are accurate, customized, and communicated. Once a trip becomes active, the focus of this role shifts to monitoring, communicating, and responding to client needs.
In this role you will:
- Compile client travel needs, assemble trip details and load the details into the fight scheduling software
- Provide exceptional customer service to AirSprint’s high-end clientele; building relationships to better anticipate and understand our Owners’ needs.
- Arrange the ground logistics for catering, transportation, expediting of unaccompanied goods and passenger mobility aids, as required by client
- Coordinate client in-flight requests, such as the level of cabin service, cabin configuration and other special requests
- Conduct quality control checks for ground logistics, in-flight requests, and trip details
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality or aviation industry
- Post-secondary education in Travel or Hospitality or Public Relations or Communications
- Written and Oral Proficiency in English
- Experience in MS Office and MS Windows
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with high-end clientele including VIP clients.
- Written and Oral Proficiency in French
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Are passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Are organized and strive to maintain a high attention to detail
- Have great judgement and decision-making skills
- Are a humble team player and are ready to pitch in wherever you’re needed
- Can roll with the punches without getting flustered
We think you’ll like working for us because:
- We care about your health and well-being and offer an employee assistance program, extended health care benefits, dental and vision benefits and paid time off.
- We value your contribution to our success and provide a competitive salary and an RRSP matching program.
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goals and with a passion for excellence.
- We offer family and friends flight benefits.
- We respect, honour, and celebrate the diversity of our employees as we know our differences make us better. Our core value of "Community" means we’re focused on equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
We would like to invite you to apply for our position of Personal Concierge and have your career take off with us. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email only.
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DOWNLOAD IOCC CAREER GUIDE