JOB POSTING | DECEMBER 4, 2020
Position: Booking Coordinator
Reporting to: Owner Services Manager (OSM)
Location: Calgary, AB = Physical / Canada = Virtual
The Booking Coordinator is the key point of contact between our team of Personal Concierges and our Third-Party vendors and engages proactively and predicatively with them to provide exceptional customer service. From booking to arrival, a Booking Coordinator is always prepared to respond to the Owner’s trip requests, ensuring bookings are accurate, customized, and communicated. The Booking Coordinator provides quality control of the special services required for each flight and ensures that our aircraft Owners have a seamless experience.
We have aircraft Owners across the country and are therefore seeking bilingual (French/English) candidates. If you understand the value of personalized attention and have the experience and ability to arrange every special request for our Owners, with a sharp attention to detail and an outstanding “outside the box” mindset, you may be the person AirSprint is looking for.
Advantages of being an AirSprint Booking Coordinator:
- Engage in diverse and challenging work
- Build a long-lasting, rewarding career
- Interaction with diverse and multidisciplinary roles
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package and retirement plan matching
- Family and friends flight benefits
The primary focus of the Booking Coordinator is to proactively assist the team of Personal Concierges in organizing the Owner's travel needs, logically assemble the trip details, and accurately load the trip request (special requests) into the flight scheduling software. The Booking Coordinator will coordinate any in-flight requests (i.e. cabin service attendant, level of cabin service, cabin configurations, special commissary, or any other service add-ons.
The Booking Coordinator will also conduct daily quality control checks to confirm ground logistics are ready and correct as well as quality control checks to confirm in-flight requests are ready and correct. The Booking coordinator will build a strong relationship with third party vendors and will assist the Owner Services Manager in sourcing third-party partners.
Physical position and virtual position:
- Fully embrace and follow AirSprint’s vision, mission, and values
- Adhere to AirSprint’s code of conduct
- Adhere to applicable regulations & standards, both external & internal
- Be aware of the Personal Concierge (PC) role within AirSprint’s Safety Management System (SMS) and AirSprint Service Quality (ASQ) program, including how hazards are identified, reported, and mitigated
- Be part of the collective achievement of AirSprint’s Safety Performance Indicators (SPIs)
- Be part of the collective achievement of the Owner Services objectives, metrics, and published Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including KPIs of availability, on-time, client satisfaction, service reliability, and Owner engagementContribute to a positive company culture and work environment
- Provide polite and professional interaction, both external & internal
- Handle all restricted and confidential Owner information with utmost, informational security
- With professionalism and with conformance to business etiquette, be an ambassador with third party vendors and Owners alike.
- Per Owner’s request and as assigned by the Personal Concierge, follow quote - arrangement - communication process for ground logistics (i.e. catering, transportation, expediting of unaccompanied goods, passenger mobility aids, etc.)
- Conduct two-day out, quality control checks to ensure accuracy of trip package information
- Conduct one-day out, quality control checks to confirm ground logistics will be ready & correct (i.e. catering, transportation, expediting of unaccompanied goods, passenger mobility aids, etc.)
- Conduct one-day out, quality control checks to confirm in-flight requests will be ready & correct (i.e. cabin service attendant, level of cabin service, cabin configurations, special commissary, or any other service add-ons)
- Build a strong relationship with third party vendors.
- In coordination with the Duty Manager (DM), complete day-of-flight, quality checks to ensure the Owner’s ground logistics and the Owner’s in-flight requests are on time and correct
- While on shift, maintain a proactive, situational awareness of an Owner’s needs while they are on a trip
- Per Owner’s request, coordinate any in-flight requests (i.e. cabin service attendant, level of cabin service, cabin configurations, special commissary, or any other service add-ons); following the quote - arrangement - communication process
- For Owner requests that are beyond the regular service level defined in the Owner’s contract, provide the billable cost details to accounting
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the OSM
- Assist the OSM with customer demand engagement, proactively and predicatively injecting future demand into the IOCC
- High school graduation, or equivalent
- Bilingual (French/English) both oral and written is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in Customer Service or Public Relations -Demonstrated and validated expertise in Customer Service may be substituted
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a high skill level in the following competencies: people relationships, customer service principles and practices, customer service software & databases
- Experience working in a high-volume call centre is an asset
- Airline customer service experience an asset
- Travel experience an asset
- Preference will be given for candidate who have completed coursework in business writing and business etiquette, including verbal & written etiquette
Personal / professional attributes:
- Utmost attention to detail
- Social with emotional intelligence
Interested applicants should submit a resume by email only. Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.